firebird2.0 backport: reasoning

Hi,

Now that I finally managed the firebird2.0 upload to bpo (thanks to
Alexander Wirt), here's a bit of explaination why it is needed.

firebird2.0 is not in etch. Etch has firebird1.5. firebird1.5 was
removed from unstable/testing due to being deprecated upstream and
having severe security problems. (http://bugs.debian.org/438862)

In order to deprecate firebird1.5 in etch too (via an DSA), a
replacement is needed and that replacement would be the backported
firebird2.0.

Even though firebird2.0 is not a drop-in replacement for its 1.5
counterpart, there is a migration path. Details are in
/usr/share/doc/firenord2.0-doc/ReleaseNotes.pdf.gz, shipped in
firebird2.0-doc package.

firebird2.0 in unstable contains additional security fix, compared to
the one in testing. That should migrate to testing soon and I'll upload
an updated backport when this happens.