Re: Postgresql 8.3

* Adrián Ribao Martínez <aribao@gmail.com> [2008-02-08 11:01:55 CET]:
> El Martes, 5 de Febrero de 2008, Gerfried Fuchs escribió:
> >  I have it on my agenda, just not with an urgent priority. Are the new
> > features and improvements really that stunning to rush it in?
>
> Until postgresql 8.3 is available in the backports, is there any elegant way
> of installing it, maybe from "sid" and then switch to the backport version
> when available?

 It is available at <http://rhonda.deb.at/debian/bpo/postgresql-8.3/>
in the meantime (binaries for i386 and powerpc likewise with
the source). Please notice that you will also need an updated
postgresql-common which I uploaded already to bpo but currently
is stuck in NEW, you can find it for the time being at
<http://rhonda.deb.at/debian/bpo/postgresql-common/>.

 So long,
Rhonda