Re: RFS: LyX 1.5.2 + boost 1.34.1

As you can see on the mailing lists archives, I also made a lyx backport..

http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/lyx15-bpo/

You can find the 1.5.3 version and the 1.5.2 and relative sources.

The modifications I've made are:
- removed dh_icons call and restored old debhelper versioned build-dep
- fixed python-suppo build-dep version

Do we need to change something about texlive deps and latex-beamer?

I think it's better to backport 1.5.3 version as it fixes many bugs.
It is not entered in testing due to libboost dependencies (it's built
against the new libboost package that introduces some problems).

Bye,
Emilio