gnash for etch/amd64

Hi all

>If you are not a Debian Developer, please upload your backport somewhere (binaries and sources, e.g. >to mentors.debian.net), post a link to its .dsc file on backports-users@lists.backports.org and ask >for review and upload.
I don't know how to make .dsc file or to change the existing one.

I have recompiled gnash-0.8.1 (from sid ) for etch for amd64 architecture only
and uploaded it to http://www.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/pps/rep/debian/binary/
#deb http://www.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/pps/rep/debian  etch ./
deb http://www.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/pps/rep/debian  ./
I made the only change in control file, I removed the restriction for
the base-files ( > 4.0.1)

Can anyone do it properly.
gnash is essential for amd64/etch based desktops
I don't intend maintain the backport and security at all.
I provide it as is for desperate users.

Marian Klein