Re: Problem with kernel 2.6.22-3-686 and aic79xx / sd_mod

Hi Norbert,

> Am Freitag, den 14.12.2007, 12:07 +0100 schrieb Martijn Grendelman:
>> I now realise this could be due to 'sd_mod' not being loaded, although I
>> figure I shouldn't have to load this explicitly.
>
> Does it work when you add sd_mod to /etc/initramfs-tools/modules and
> rebuild the initramfs?

Unfortunately, I do not have the possibility to try that, because at the
moment I do not have console access to the server and it is back in
production.

I only realised this morning (when back at the office) that this could
be a initramfs-tools problem, instead of a kernel problem.

>> Perhaps this is a problem with initramfs-tools (0.85h), in which case
>> I apologize for posting here.
>
> The package is architecture independent, so installing the package from
> lenny on etch shouldn't make problems.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Martijn Grendelman