RFC: Delayed Pending Testing Migration Queue

I had a (maybe not-so) crazy idea for backports.org and I'm curious to
hear feedback on it.

As a maintainer who does packages for both unstable and bpo (The cyrus
suite, which lately has gotten out of date on bp.o), I find it easiest
to prepare any bugfix packages in one go, doing both the sid update and
the backport. However, according to bpo policy, the backport shouldn't
be uploaded until testing migration. Thus, I (try to) prepare the
backport for upload later.

How feasible would it be to create a delayed queue (similar to the ones
for unstable) that releases packages when they migrate from unstable to
testing?

Thoughts of what's involved (in addition to what's already done for a
delayed upload queue):
- Version matching: If package version numbers deviate from a specific
policy, it may be very difficult to figure out which version in unstable
matches the pending backport. Maybe a field in the changelog could be used?
- Parsing brittney output:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt looks insane, but
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/accepted.html seems much better, assumably
the parser can be reused (part of [0])