samba 3.0.26a request

Hi there,
this is my first post to this list and i hope im doing all right :).
I was looking today for ETCH backports for the current Samba Version.
Since im not what you call a linux professional, i though id ask here before trying to install it manually.
Im specifically looking for 3.0.26a atm.
Im running currently 3.0.25b together with winbind.
The reason for upgrading from the version included in etch stable was a problem with windows clients using autodesk software.
Would be appreciated very much if someone could do a backport.
Ciao :)