Re: matching rubygems and librubygems available

Gordon Pedersen wrote:
> However, when I then try to install rubygems from either stable or
> testing, I run into problems.

Unfortunately rubygems has issues that are not yet solved.  If you
have not already done so I suggest looking at the discussion currently
going on in debian-ruby.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2007/10/threads.html

And if interested participate in the discussion there.  I assume that
once the "upstream" Sid issues are resolved that they would trickle
down into the Testing and Etch-Backports tracks.

Bob