Re: xserver-xorg-video-intel - candidate for backporting ???

Hi,

On Saturday 22 September 2007 15:13, Michel Lespinasse wrote:
> The intel X driver is greatly improved in unstable vs the i810 version
> present in etch.

But backports.org only accepts versions from lenny, not unstable.

But I provide x.org backports in my own repository. Currently I have xorg from
unstable there, plus xserver-xorg-video-ati from experimental.

Add "deb http://layer-acht.org/debian etch xorg" to your sources.list, if you
want to use them. Use them at your own risk and without any warranty.

regards,
	Holger