Security Update for lighttpd

Dominic Hargreaves uploaded a security update for the lighttpd in sarge
backports which fixes the following issues:

    CVE-2007-1869

    Remote attackers could cause denial of service by disconnecting
    partway through making a request.

    CVE-2007-1870

    A NULL pointer dereference could cause a crash when serving files
    with a mtime of 0.

These issues have been fixed in the 1.4.13-10~bpo.2 packages in
sarge-backports.

Alex

P.S. If you do any security updates in one of your bpo packages please
drop me a short mail with details so that I can create a mail and a News item
on the website.

--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@debian.org
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A