Re: Backports vs Pinning Lenny

Frank Küster schrieb am Montag, den 07. Mai 2007:

Hi,

> I also fear that some people won't even ask you because they have better
> things to do than discussing on an unknown basis.
And I have enough time to care about several useless packages? Some people
uploaded every shit to sarge-bpo and we wanted to limit this.

I tried to force people to use their brain during uploaded, but anybody
seems to make my softpolicy as a hard policy or as an affront to themselves.

I'm really tired about this attitude. BPO is not your personal storage store
but a service for our users. If you don't have time to use it properly, let
it. Every time you upload an package _YOU_ as an uploader have to take care
about your package, maybe for more than a year. And if you then don't have
enough time to talk 5 minutes in advance to us you shouldn't use bpo.

Alex