Re: New user requests and etch-bpo

Hi Alexander,

|--==> Alexander Wirt writes:

  AW> Hi folks,
  AW> as Norbert is currently very very short in time I also took over the task
  AW> of adding users to the backports dak. So if you asked for upload permissions please
  AW> drop me a mail or join us in our IRC channel #debian-backports @ oftc
  AW> and ask me again for it.

Thanks for having taken over the task. Below follows a copy of my
initial request.

Our overall goal, as Debian Multimedia Team, is to provide etch
backports of the packages we maintain to people who need bleeding edge
audio/video software (in this area the latest and greatest version is
often the best to use), but don't want to follow lenny.

Ciao!

Free