Re: moreutils in sarge-backports newer than in etch

> ..can, will or should anything be done about this?
>
> As etch is released now, it won't likely get a moreutils-0.20...
> But I guess those who have already installed 0.20~bpo1 can't be helped
> by a change in the bpo archive anyhow...

I think that sarge-backports archive should be split into two.
One for systems that are intended to be upgraded to etch somewhen later.
This part should not have any packages newer than etch has.
Other for systems are not intended to be upgraded to etch. This one may have
things from current testing.