Re: Serious problem with python-uno

On 04/04/2007, at 11:31 PM, Rene Engelhard wrote:

Christoph Willing wrote:
Any progress? I am also seeing the same problem on sarge with
2.0.3-6bpo-3 ...

No. I've to admit, though, that I didn't really look.

whereas the same machine is OK - running etch with 2.0.4-dfsg.
2-5etch1 gives...

chris@v1:~$ python -c 'import pyuno;'

I'd use etch then if you need pyUNO...

Yes I agree, but I'm supporting users in different institutions where they cannot easily change their platform. I guess I'll try Viktor's solution - it may waste space, but if it works ...

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland