Re: fail2ban needs updating ... DoS issue CVE-2006-6302

also sprach Stuart Rowan <strr-backports-users@decisionsoft.co.uk> [2007.02.22.1420 +0100]:
> Anyway I've downloaded upstream tar balls 0.6.2 and 0.6.1, diffed
> them and I've isolated the actual security patch hunks (attached).

Thanks for that, this is great help. I am going to try to get the
Debian maintainer to make a security upload which I shall then
backport. If someone wants to provide a backport before that, please
go ahead.

someday we'll find it
the rainbow connection
the lovers, the dreamers,