Re: Can't use MySQL 5.x Client with PHP 5.x

>> Hi
>>
>> I tried using the php5,
> php5-mysql and
libapache2-mod-php5 packages from
>> http://debian.sipo.nl/
(and other php5
> modules from there too), and at

first glance they appear to
> work perfectly.
>>

>> Thanks!
>> I just used

backports for php5 and mysql5, now I actually have mysql5 from

> backports and php5 from sipo.nl.
>>
>> A night of
> compilations, dependencies etc has been
averted! :)

> //zeraien
>>

> I'm a little bit late, but....
> Perhaps a dumb question but can you
> tell me what do I
have to enter
> to my /etc/apt/sources.list?
>
> Would be nice to use that custom
> version of PHP 5 too...

> Greets and best regards,
> Andy

It's described at http://debian.sipo.nl/ (*doh*). I tried
it like zeraien and replaced all the php5 stuff (checked via aptitude) of
backports.org with the php5 stuff of sipo.nl. That worked.. But then MySQL
doesn't work... AND: I saw that php5-pgsql from sipo.nl has unmet
dependences :(

If anybody here knows a solution to use
mysql5-client with php 5 without compiling php 5, please let me know.

Greets and best thanks,
Andy