Re: Apache 2.2

Hi Norbert,

* Martijn Grendelman wrote:
Question for Norbert.. where did your Apache 2.2 backport go?

Removed, because the only reason why I built it was subversion, and
thanks to Peter Samuelson we will soon have a subversion backport
which doesn't require apache 2.2.

But I could re-upload apache 2.2 this evening, if you're interested.

Well, yes :-) I use the packages on several webservers and my own backport of PHP5 needs them. I will gladly host them myself somewhere, if that's better for you. Just give me a chance to download them, I'm an 'apt-get clean' kind of guy :-)

May I remind you? I haven't been able to find the packages at http://people.backports.org/~tretkowski/sarge/ after you removed them.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Martijn.