Re: Build-dependencies of backports, and searching the list archive is broken

Frank Küster schrieb:
Hi,
[-snip-]

I'm using pbuilder, and I really do *not* want to log into a sarge
pbuilder chroot and install the needed packages from bpo manually before
building the package.

So what should I do?

Have a look at http://edseek.com/~jasonb/articles/pbuilder_backports/introduction.html

I do pretty much the same here with hook scripts that add all the local builded backports and I add the backports.org repo in the chroot jail

For your X-Org problem well use pinning inside the jail to keep it out.

Regards, Frank

greets Uwe
--
http://www.x-tec.de