How do I install X headers?

Hi, I'm currently running Debian 3.1, kernel 2.6.16.16, NVIDIA drivers and Gnome as window manager. I installed X.org from backports as the first thing on my new system by typing "apt-get -t sarge-backports install x-window-server". Gnome (and X in general) runs fine, but when trying to install e17 (Enlightenment) from cvs I get this error:

> checking for X11/X.h... no
> configure: error: Cannot find X headers and libraries.

I've been told I need to install X headers to fix it, but the list of packages on http://backports.org/debian/pool/main/x/xorg-x11/ is just so large, I'm not sure which one (or more) I need to apt-get...

Could you help me by telling me which of the packages on the list I need to install?

Thanks, Mikkel