New thunderbird package breaks enigmail

Hi,

[I sent the same message about two hours ago, apparently it did not arrive. If it arrives twice, I apologize for the inconvenience]

Today I upgraded thunderbird to 1.5.0.2-1bpo1 (previously installed version was from bpo as well). Upon startup thunderbird told me that enigmail wasn't compatible with the current version of thunderbird and no update where available.

What can I do to get enigmail working again? Tomorrow is keysigning party at LinuxTag ;)).

$ apt-cache policy thunderbird enigmail
thunderbird:
  Installed: 1.5.0.2-1bpo1
  Candidate: 1.5.0.2-1bpo1