Re: PostgreSQL 7.4.7-6sarge3 to bpo postgresql-8.1

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Baumann schrieb:
Micha Lenk wrote:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uinx/debian/sarge-backports/postgresql_7.5.21~bpo.1.dsc

this is a native package, please recompile as non-native.

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uinx/debian/sarge-backports/postgresql_7.5.21-1.bpo.1.dsc

I was not sure about the correct version for this case. To me it looks like dpkg-source insisted in having a hyphen in the version string for a non-native package. But what should I append after the hypen?

Since this package builds arch-all binary packages only maybe you could upload the package from Etch directly (without a changelog entry about changing nothing).

Bye
  Micha