Re: New wine backport?

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:47:41 +0200
Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net> wrote:

> Mario Fux wrote:
> > Second: Is there a possibility for a newer backport of wine? The current
> > version in backports.org is 0.9.7 and the one in testing ist 0.9.15.
>
> Ask the last uploader to update his backport (you can get the names from
> http://backports.org/~formorer/). If he doesn't do it, and you don't
> intend to do it yourself too, ask again on the list, somebody will
> definitely look about it.

wine 0.9.11 is available for Sarge on apt-get.org (search 'wine' and scroll down to 'AfuLinux') if you're interested. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember reading somewhere that beyond this version, wine won't build on Sarge??? But I could very well be wrong, so you  might want to check this yourself.