Re: Accepted tetex-bin 3.0-17bpo1 (source i386)

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

>  tetex-bin (3.0-17bpo1) sarge-backports; urgency=low
>  .
>    * recompiled for sarge.
>    * The repository on people.debian.org will no longer be maintained.
>      Instead, backports will be uploaded to www.backports.org.
>  .
>  .
>    * Fix stupid error in the postinst script, thanks to Martin Pitt
>      <martin.pitt@ubuntu.com> (closes: #376117) [frank]

This will be the last upload that uses the "bad" changelog format
(changing the version instead of appending the new one).  Just after
this upload, I discovered debchange's --force-bad-version option (only
in the bpo/etch/sid version) and changed our automatic
backports-switching rule.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster