Re: default pin

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> [2006.06.23.1420 +0100]:
> Suggestion: can we pin backports.org to -1 in the Releases file, the
> same way that experimental is pinned to 1? This can always be
> overridden, but I think the default should be to never install
> a backports.org package implicitly. That's exactly what the -1 would
> prevent.

Could we please institute this or get an authoritative statement
with a reason why we're not going to get NotAutomatic: yes?

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"for her, the dashed lines on the freeway were like grins of sand
 slipping through an hour glass ticking away the seconds, the minutes,
 and the hours of her life if she got home a few minutes early on any
 given afternoon it gave her a thrill as if she had stolen a little
 something back from death"
-- mc 900 ft jesus (http://www.theendoftheworld.org/900/spider1.shtml)