Re: ia64 subversion not built?

On 7/21/06, Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
Norbert Tretkowski schrieb am Donnerstag, den 20. Juli 2006:

> * Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:
> > > I am looking for an ia64 subversion backport.  It looks like ia64
> > > is building other packages.  (Although I can't tell a timeline.)
> > > Is there a way for a user to see why a particular package has not
> > > built for a particular architecture?
> >
> > backports.org is currently not autobuilded on ia64 due to export
> > laws of the US. For this we would need a autobuilder outside the US.
> > Donations welcome.
>
> Thibaut VARENE offered an ia64 buildd for backports.org and contacted
> aba a while back, but never got a reply.
Contacted aba for what? If he is in the keyring he is free to upload the
package to bpo on its own. No need to contact aba.

You don't get it. To setup an autobuilder I need access to the
wanna-build database. I'm not offering to upload packages. I'm
offering to build the backport archive for different archs.

HTH

T-Bone

PS: please CC-me i'm not on the list

--