RE: Spamassassin header format issue

Hi Jason,

It must be something on your side. I use the same Spamassassin package from
bpo like you. Seeing the headers of your message it reads:

	HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=3.1.1

Inserting an empty line by a \n into the headers could cause messages to
read garbage, since an empty line separates the message headers from the
body. An extra empty line would push some header lines into the body.

Anyway it's interesting that the order of the quoted header lines are
different in this two installation of the same package.

Regards,
Andras Galos