Spamassassin header format issue

Hello,

I have a sarge server running spamassassin from backports.org. It recently was updated to 3.1.1, and since then all mail processed by spamassassin has had some of the X-Spam-Status and X-Spam-Checker-Version in the body of the message. I sent myself a test message to my gmail account and this is what the headers look like:

USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=ham version=3.1.1

myserver.com

So it looks like there's an extra \n in there now. Is there anything I can do from my end, or is this a bug?

Thanks!
Jason