Re: XOrg 6.9.0.dfsg.1-5bpo2 eats up all CPU

Arthur van Dorp wrote:
I can't confirm this under x.org 6.8.2 with a firefox installation from
mozilla.org. I've been running the latest three firefox versions non-stop
with only restarting them upon a new release. This is with daily heavy
surfing and sometimes hundreds of tabs open. The memory eating problem may
or may not be extension related or it may be confined to certain
combinations of hardware/drivers.
Indeed, I've only ever seen CPU hogging issues with the Flash plug-in.