Re: Only backports from testing?

Norbert Tretkowski <norbert@tretkowski.de> wrote:
> * Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> Micah Anderson <micah@debian.org> wrote:
>>> Formorer and I were having a chat on IRC about the packages that I
>>> uploaded to backports.org, he pointed out that I needed to be
>>> building the testing versions, not the unstable versions

>> I also did not know this. - Ist this a (new?) official policy or
>> just a rule of the thumb?

> It is (a not yet written down) policy, but there are a few exceptions.

Ok, I'll wait with uploading exim4 4.61-0bpo1 until -1 is in testing.
Adventurous people can grab it from
deb http://downhill.aus.cc/debian/ sarge exim4

cu and- works for me. -reas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute