Re: [Accepting changes] util-vserver_0.30.210-4bpo1_i386.changes

Formorer and I were having a chat on IRC about the packages that I
uploaded to backports.org, he pointed out that I needed to be building
the testing versions, not the unstable versions, something I did not
know, but makes a lot of sense. I told him to go ahead and reject my
packages and I'd re-do them. Right about then my util-vserver backport
was accepted into the archive by nobse, who was not on IRC during the
conversation.

Although it was an interesting coincidence, it was discovered that the
build-dependencies had gotten dietlibc-dev removed. Although it can
build without it, it is not advised as it presents certain security
risks that make the entire vserver concept pointless.

I think either this version of util-vserver should be removed, or the
build-deps changed back to what they were when I uploaded them, and
accept the dietlibc-dev I also uploaded.

Thanks!
Micah