Re: KDE for amd64?

Dale E. Martin wrote:
> I guess I should point out that I am a Debian developer so my offer to help
> isn't empty.  (Not super active, but know how to backport nontheless, and
> my gpg key is on the keyring.)

The "problem" is not that the packages are not backported, but that the
buildd hasn't already build them.

I guess that Frederik Schueler (fs), which admins the buildds used for
debians amd64-port as well as the one for backports.org, is busy atm
with the amd64 inclusion on ftp.debian.org. Hopefully he can reschedule
the KDE packages once it's done.