Backport of cyrus-imapd v.2.2.12?

Hi all,

I'd need a completely updated mail system for sarge, based on newer postfix
+ cyrus versions, for better support of virtual domains. I've already seen
the backported postfix 2.2.8 and various related tools (amavis, clam,
spamassassin) on backports.org, but I was missing the cyrus-imapd packages.
There is now an up-to-date version 2.2.12 of cyrus-imapd on debian-testing:
would it be possible to backport it to sarge? I'd try it myself, if some
documentation (Faq/Howto) would be available...

Many thanks for the great work with backports.org!
Manuel, Switzerland