ATI X700 and X.org 6.9 (was: Kate Draven: Kopete)

Hi,

Well, this question is not related to backports.org, but probably there are
other people interested, too, so I'm replying to the list...

> Sorry I forgot to mention I am using Xorg6.9  from bp

> nope that wont detect my ati x700 in my samsung notebook

You're using an ATI graphics card with X.org 6.9? Which drivers are you using.
I got a Samsung notebook with an ATI X600 and the binary drivers from the ATI
homepage just won't work with that version of X.org...

Thanks!

Cheers,
Sebastian
--