Re: Backports is better than Ubuntu because it fixes the right problem

Here Here Ben. I completely agree.

While I understand how hard it is to do two things at the same time (keep the
current release up to date and work on the next release), abandoning the
currently release is not the correct course of action.

The backport boys (eek sounds like a horrible teen boy band) are doing the
correct and logical thing.

Thank you very much people. It is greatly appreciated.

Kate Draven