Re: new Sarge backport for wine-0.9.6 is available

* Les Gray wrote:
> Kai-Cheung Leung <kcleung@arcor.de> wrote:
> > I have just backported the newly-available wine-0.9.6-1 to Sarge
> > and I have uploaded them to the temporary location
>
> Just out of curiosity, do you intend to submit your backport to
> backports.org some time?

I couldn't take a look at above packages, because I was also unable to
get the files. But it seems a simple rebuilt on sarge is enough.

Kai-Cheung, please change the version in the changelog to 0.9.6-0bpo1,
and the distribution to sarge-backports, then I can add your wine
backport to backports.org.

Norbert