new Sarge backport for wine-0.9.6 is available

Hi everyone!

I have just backported the newly-available wine-0.9.6-1 to Sarge and I have uploaded them to the temporary location

ftp://ftp.akl.lt/incoming/wine-0.9.6-1-sargebackport/

which you can download them manually from by the meantime. Hopefully the webmaster can move them back to the proper location so that you can use the usual method to apt-get them.  Please try them out and just give me a yell when you experience any problems,

Have fun!

Kai-Cheung Leung

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1