Re: Accepted amavisd-new 1:2.3.3-2bpo1 (source all i386)

Hi!

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:41:30 +0100
Norbert Tretkowski <norbert@tretkowski.de> wrote:

> * Ace Dahlmann wrote:
> > Cool that it's backported now. :-) Even if I wonder a bit, cause I
> > thought, backports are only made if a available package (in this
> > case from experimental) isn't working!??
>
> Oeh? Packages from stable should just work, in most cases the reason
> for a backport are new features.
> [...]
> As usual, read the documentation before upgrading. :-)

No, I meant: I have already 2.3.3 in use (but installed from
experimental). So I wouldn't really have to upgrade, but to switch the
installed version to bpo.

Best regards...
Ace
--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML mail
/\                        - against Microsoft attachments