Asterisk 1.2.1.dfsg-0bpo2 i386 Updates

Hi all,

I've updated the Asterisk package to version 1.2.1.dfsg-0bpo2.  This
version fixes a rather annoying bug where the sound would be very
jittery/choppy for certain codecs like iLBC in app_meetme
conferencing.

I've spent quite some time trying to track down this bug, it's been
extremely annoying trying to host conferences when your two main
upstream VoIP providers use iLBC, and it's very difficult to
understand callers!  You can download the updated packages from:

http://mic.kyed.com/debian/asterisk_1.2.1.dfsg-0bpo2_i386.tar

Or get them individually from:

http://mic.kyed.com/debian/asterisk/

libpri and zaptel are unchanged, and so their version number hasn't
changed (1.2.1-0bpo1).

As I'm not a Debian developer, I can't upload this to backports.org,
so someone will need to do it for me.

--Michael