Aw: Re: Aw: Backport für wine

 It seems that the webmaster for that website still hasn't transfered my new packages to the proper position yet and therefore at this moment you cannot access my new package via the source list mentioned by Les.

For the time being, you would have to download and install the packages manually in

ftp://ftp.akl.lt/incoming/wine-0.9.3-1

before the webmaster move them to the proper site.

This time I have checked my system and the environment is now PURELY Sarge and the package installs smoothly in the Sarge system.  In the near future, the official maintainer of wine promised that he will track the newset wine version more closely and I will therefore be able to do the backports accordingly and keep the wine version modern.  Whenever I make new backports, I will tell all of you.

Have fun!

Kai-Cheung Leung

> For those who don't read German, he is uploading a backport of wine
> 0.9.3 to ftp://ftp.akl.lt/Linux/Debian/Sarge ./ and is asking people to
> test it out.
>
> Another wine backport I have found is available at -
>
> deb http://www.decadence.it/debian/ sarge main non-free
>
> if anyone is interested. THis one is at version 0.9, however.

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1