Re: Accepted clamav 0.88-1bpo1 (source all i386)

* Betr.: " Re: Accepted clamav 0.88-1bpo1 (source all i386)" (Wed, 11
Jan 2006 08:52:31 +0100):

> Okay, but did you check the permissions and stuff?

Yes, of course I did.

> Did you compare the init-scripts? There might be changes.

Yes, that's what I have done and I told it. It's just the migration to
lsb-init functions, which causes the problems. Init scripts of 85.1
works absolutely fine.

> Perhaps you might want to use strace for finding the error.

Will try that.
Since it doesn't only seem a problem in the backports, I will reopen a
bugreport dealing with just this subject.

Thank you,
Mathias