Re: apt 0.6.43 not authenticating packages

On 10/01/2006, at 3:28 AM, Les Gray wrote:

The trouble is, I'm getting a warning about non-authenticated packages
every time I try to install something, no matter which repository the
package comes from.

I had a similar problem with my Debian 'testing' system and discovered that it was due to the system not having the 2006 public key installed. I downloaded the 'ziyi_key_2006' from http:// www.debian.org/releases/ and imported it using GPG. Everything works fine now.
--
rik