Re: Problems getting openoffice - help and thesaures packages

Hi Kate,

I looked into
	http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openoffice.org/
there lives for example
	openoffice.org-l10n-en-us_2.0.0+2.0.1rc4-1_all.deb
	openoffice.org-l10n-en-us_2.0.0-5_all.deb
and other languages.

I did not look into the packages, but I assume this contains the doc and
help files.

Dictionaries and thesaurus files live in
	http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openoffice.org-dictionaries/

In folders like
	http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openoffice.org-help-en/
you find oo-1.x related help and doc files only.

Looks like a simplified structure to organize the files for oo-2.x and
higher.

What I did with packages which are more or less release and platform
independent is to download the '*_all.deb' file on my computer and
install manually with 'dpkg -i' or similiar.
This way you can read and react on complains and simply overrule.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards,
Thomas