Problems getting openoffice

I setup my /etc/apt/preferences and /etc/apt/sources.list as shown in the
directions (see file listing below). When I apt-update I see the reference to
backports, so my sources.list is working....

However, when I then tried apt-get upgrade, my openoffice did not upgrade from
1.1 to 2.0. I had to manually use apt-get install openoffice.org/backports to
get the upgrade to work. My questions -

1. Will openoffice.org continue to be updated from backports, or did I miss
something in my setup?

2. Openoffice 2.0 is working, but I do not have the help files. I don't see an
obvious deb file for these on the backports site, so how do I get them? I
also tried downloading the rpms from openoffice.org, but I also did not find
an rpm that looked like the online help system. Where can I get the online
help system for 2.0 and how do I install it and keep it up todate using apt?

Thanks!

File listing:

/etc/apt/sources.list entry for backports
deb http://www.backports.org/debian/ sarge-backports main

/etc/apt/preferences
latitude610:/etc/apt# cat preferences
# To deactivate all packages from backports.org
Package: *
Pin: release a=sarge-backports
Pin-Priority: 200

# To activate the package openoffice from backports.org
Package: openoffice.org
Pin: release a=sarge-backports
Pin-Priority: 999
latitude610:/etc/apt#