[Backports-users] New mailinglist setup

While we are changing backports.org we moved lists too. You may want to
look at http://lists.backports.org/mailman/listinfo for a list of
backports.org mailinglists. Basically it is this one (all old
subscriptions moved over here, so no need to resubscribe), a -changes
list where you can follow what happens in the archive, and a list which
is mostly there to archive all mails katie sends. You usually dont need
to subscribe to backports-archive, -users and -changes is enough.

The most important point for you is the new list web-archive. The lists
are using lurker now, you can look at it at
or for a actual mail look at

bye Joerg
Naturally; worms that don't know what they are doing end up as
fish bait, instead of getting invited into weird math experiments.
		-- Lars Wirzenius