network-manager-applet_0.8.4-2~bpo60+1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) network-manager-applet_0.8.4-2~bpo60+1.debian.tar.gz optional gnome
(new) network-manager-applet_0.8.4-2~bpo60+1.dsc optional gnome
(new) network-manager-applet_0.8.4.orig.tar.bz2 optional gnome
(new) network-manager-gnome_0.8.4-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb optional gnome
network management framework (GNOME frontend)
NetworkManager is a system network service that manages your network devices
and connections, attempting to keep active network connectivity when
available. It manages ethernet, WiFi, mobile broadband (WWAN), and PPPoE
devices, and provides VPN integration with a variety of different VPN
This package contains a systray applet for GNOME's notification area but it
also works for other desktop environments which provide a systray like KDE
It displays the available networks and allows users to easily switch between
them. For encrypted networks it will prompt the user for the key/passphrase
and it can optionally store them in the gnome-keyring.
Changes: network-manager-applet (0.8.4-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
network-manager-applet (0.8.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Cherry-pick patch from upstream Git to fix possibly uninitialized
variable. (Closes: #625016)
network-manager-applet (0.8.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Bump Build-Depends on libnm-*-dev and network-manager-dev to (>= 0.8.4).
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No further changes.
- Update package description.
network-manager-applet (0.8.3.999-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (0.8.4 rc2).
* Update debian/watch, switch to bzip2.
network-manager-applet (0.8.3.998-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (0.8.4 rc1).
- Show IPv6 information in Connection Information dialog.
- Drop Build-Depends on libglade2-dev, converted to GtkBuilder.
- Bump Build-Depends on libnm-*-dev and network-manager-dev to
network-manager-applet (0.8.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
- Drop Build-Depends on libiw-dev. No longer needed.
- Bump Build-Depends on debhelper to (>= 8).
- Bump Depends on network-manager to (>= 0.8.2).
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
network-manager-applet (0.8.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
network-manager-applet (0.8.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Switch from cdbs to dh
- Drop Build-Depends on cdbs.
- Bump Build-Depends on debhelper to (>= 7.0.50~) for override targets.
- Convert debian/rules to use dh.
- Add debian/network-manager-gnome.docs.
network-manager-applet (0.8.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Update Vcs-* fields: Move packaging from svn to git.
* Remove patches, merged upstream
- Bump Build-Depends on libnm-* packages to (>= 0.8.2).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
lready exist in other distributions.