Help needed on upgrading upstream source

Hi all,

I've tried to upgrade the supernovas package to the upstream v1.0.1-2 tag. On my build machine, I used uupdate to grab the source from github and create an updated source package with it. Then I rebased patch-queue with '-s ours' to start afresh (since none of the previous patches were necessary any more).

It all built fine locally with

 $ gbp buildpackage

I committed & pushed the orig tarball to pristine-tar.

However, when I pushed the updated master to salsa, the CI 'extract-source' fails with errors:

gbp:info: All Orig tarballs 'supernovas_1.0.1-2.orig.tar.gz' found at '/builds/debian-astro-team/supernovas/debian/output'
gbp:error: upstream/1.0.1-2 is not a valid treeish
W: Unable to locate package supernovas

The upstream source is tagged as 'v1.0.1-2' on github (https://github.com/Smithsonian/SuperNOVAS/tags).

I haven't found much documentation online on why this error is generated, or how it can be remedied.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,

-- Attila.