Re: [RFS] idlastro

Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com> writes:
> Added myself to uploaders, and pushed :-)
> Please consider granting permissions after another review.

Done.

>  Then, for the patches, I would prefer to have them in git style, so that
>  they can be round-tripped with git-buildpackage without change.
>
> I use quilt extensively for patches, is there an easy way to make them git-style?

You could try to "gbp pq import; gbp pq export", which would change them
into gbp style. Maybe some manual fix is needed.

| Author: Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com>
| Forwarded: https://github.com/wlandsman/IDLAstro/pull/31
| Last-Update: 2021-01-24

then becomes

| From: Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com>
| Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 12:42:04 +0100
| Subject: Use valid UTF-8 encoding instead of national encoding propagated in
|  some files
|
| Forwarded: https://github.com/wlandsman/IDLAstro/pull/31
| Last-Update: 2021-01-24

For the gbp workflow, the manual is quite good; specifically for
patches:

https://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.patches.html

Cheers

Ole