Re: Siril is ready (again) for upload

Dear Cyril,

somehow the pristine tar does not fit to the upstream. When try to build
the package with "pdebuild", I get a number of changes in
siril/build/flatpack/shared-modules and in
siril/subprojects/librtprocess. Both directories are empty in the
tarball created with pristine-tar; Also, the file
subprojects/kplot/Makefile exists only in the tarball, but not in the
repository.

Can you make them synch?

Cheers

Ole