Siril is ready (again) for upload

Dear Ole,
We are deeply sorry to announce we have another (upstream) version to upload.

Indeed, apparently because of a bug in a wcslib function (or an error in the doc, or maybe in our understanding) we had a serious bug with some FITS files. Therefore we have had to produce a newer upstream version quickly.

I sent an email to wcslib upstream too to clarify what's wrong.

So I'm sorry for that. I hope everything is ok in the package,
Sincerely,

The Freeastro team.