Re: new siril version ready for upload

Dear Cyril,

I understand your position here -- however it is just the rule that
during freeze only RC bugfixes are accepted. In case of Siril, it
probaly doesn't hurt much; however it is already not trivial to get the
list of RC bugs down to zero within a freeze (it takes several
months!). If non-RC transitions were accepted, this would take much
longer. So, while the rule may look questionable for many individual
cases (like yours), it helps us to finish a release in a reasonable time
scale.

Cheers

Ole